Payments & Fees
Entrants will be required to pay for their entries when they are submitted. Please plan accordingly and be prepared to use a credit or debit card or PayPal upon entering submissions.
ACM Member or NFCB Member** – $50 per entry
Non-Member – $75 per entry
Student – $40 per entry
**Receiving the Member Price
A discount code was emailed to all current members on January 6, 2022 that may be applied to submissions. The discount code does not apply to student entries. Members can find the code here, or contact Megan if you need the code. The prices you see listed on the Hometown Media Award website platform will only show the $75 standard fee. Once you are at the payment portion of submitting your entries, you can apply a member code for the fee to show at the $50 member rate. Here are the steps:
- Select your project to the appropriate category at the standard fee price
- Click “add to cart and checkout”
- Once on the checkout page, scroll to “Secure Checkout”
- Enter the discount code that was provided in the “discount / waiver code” field
- The code will give you the member rate for each entry in your cart
Please be sure only ACM members with discount benefits use and apply the discount code:
Organizational Members –Applies to staff, current board directors or individual associated with the organization.
Individual Members – Those with voting rights to ACM. Does not include Community members.
Disclaimers: Refunds of the difference will not be given to any member who submits an entry at the full price. Any individual who submits an entry at the member rate and is not a current ACM member will need to pay the difference, or become a member. No refunds for anyone who fails to comply, and their entries will result in disqualification.
Payments must be made in full when submitting your entries. No refunds will be issued once an entry is submitted.
– The FilmFreeway platform accepts Visa, MC, Discover & AMEX
– The FilmFreeway platform accepts PayPal
Check or Money Order will NOT be accepted.