Advertise with ACM
ACM invites you to advertise in the ACM Weekly Newsletter. Your advertisement placement helps build brand recognition, promote your product and services, and develop new relationships. The weekly e-newsletter is sent to all of our members, who are 1,000+ professionals in the community media industry. It is our number one source for sharing information with our members.
Member: $100 per issue
Non Member: $150 per issue
Files should be horizontal, and a maximum of 470 pixels (width) x 250 pixels (height). JPG or PNG files preferred.
Advertising Procedures & Policies
- A maximum of 10 advertisement slots may be purchased a year.
- Two advertisement slots are available per newsletter. Slots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Payment and artwork must be received no later than 5 business days in advance of the newsletter release date (Monday or Tuesday).
- Advertisement must be in a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif format.
- ACM cannot guarantee how heavy or light the newsletter content will be the week of your advertisement [nor the final location which your advertisement will be placed within the newsletter].
- ACM reserves the right to reject any advertisement deemed unsuitable for any reason to ensure the quality and the high professional standards which we subscribe.
ACM issues its newsletters to its members weekly on Mondays. A newsletter will be issued every Monday of 2019 EXCEPT or the following dates: May 27, and September 2.
Additional questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational webinars are popular among both ACM members and non-members. We typically draw 50-75 viewers per webinar.
Webinar sponsorship includes:
- Logo/link in promotional emails and newsletter blurbs
- Logo/link on the webinar web page
- Acknowledgment at the beginning and end of the webinar
Webinar sponsorship is available for $500 per webinar.
Advertising Policies & Procedures:
- Sponsorship is exclusive to each webinar. There is only one sponsor per webinar.
- Payment and logo must be received within 10 business days of the webinar.
- ACM cannot guarantee the number of attendees for each webinar.
Reserve Your Sponsorship