Register someone else online from your online account.
Our website allows users to register and pay for multiple individuals from their account. Here's how it works:
- Selecting an existing contact
- This option is for anyone who has a record in the ACM database (member, past member, non member).
- The user who is signed in must be listed as the Company Administrator for individual's company they are registering on behalf of. Review the Company Administrator page for a full explanation of this role. To become a company administrator for your company, have the current primary contact notify staff at firstname.lastname@example.org that these permissions are allowed.
- The user account of the individual to be registered must be completely tied to the company's record. If someone has a history with ACM, but changed companies, their record might be outdated.
- Adding a new contact
- This is for someone new to community media, or completely new to ACM.
- Adding a new contact will not show member pricing until approved by staff.
- Complete your registration through the cart at the top of the page.
- Cost: Full Workshop on Demand Cost $125
- Individual Workshop Cost $50