Registration will open in April. Registration rates increase on June 8th.
To receive member rates when registering online, your online account must be linked to your organization and you must be current on your membership dues. Community and For-Profit/Non-Profit Affiliate Members do not receive discounted rates to the conference as a member benefit. Contact the ACM staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register someone else online from your online account.
Our new website allows users to register and pay for multiple individuals from their account. Here's how it works:
- Selecting an existing contact
- This option is for anyone who has a record in the ACM database (member, past member, non member).
- The user who is signed in must be listed as the Company Administrator for individual's company they are registering on behalf of. Review the Company Administrator page for a full explanation of this role. To become a company administrator for your company, have the current primary contact notify staff at email@example.com that these permissions are allowed.
- The user account of the individual to be registered must be completely tied to the company's record. If someone has a history with ACM, but changed companies, their record might be outdated.
- Adding a new contact
- This is for someone new to community media, or completely new to ACM.
- Adding a new contact will not show member pricing until approved by staff.
- Complete your registration through the cart at the top of the page.
Conference Registration Rates
Full Conference (Access to all sessions and exhibit hall on all conference days, and includes one Hometown Media Awards Celebration ticket. Excludes additional events & activities.)
$375 (early bird) / $425 (after June 8)
$500 (early bird) / $550 (after June 8)
$125 with meals / $50 without meals (Does not include Hometown Media Awards Celebration)
Single Day (Access to a single day of conference sessions and the exhibit hall. Excludes additional events & activities and Hometown Media Awards Celebration.)
$175 per day
$200 per day
Speaker (day of speaking):
Exhibit Hall Only (Excludes meals, education sessions, special events, and other additional events and activities.)
Hometown Media Awards Celebration Ticket Only
ACM Awards Celebration Ticket Only
Additional Events & Activities
Emerging Leaders Institute (This session requires an additional fee for ALL conference registration types.)
Join in for a pre-conference two-day event on Monday, June 29th. This event has a 20 person maximum.
Foundation of ACM Fundraising Mixer (This event requires an additional fee for ALL conference registration types.)
Tuesday, June 30th, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm at TBD
Refund requests received by May 22, 2020 will be honored and will incur a $50 processing fee. Refunds between May 23 and June 12, 2020 will incur a $150 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for requests made after June 13, 2020. Refund payments may take up to six weeks from the date of your refund request.
Send Registration Forms and/or Payments to:
: Alliance for Community Media, Attn: Conference Registration, 4248 Park Glen Road, Minneapolis, MN 55416