Registration is now open. Registration rates increase on June 14th!
Your online account will only reflect the Non-Member rate while registering if your dues are not up to date, or if your personal profile is not linked to your organization. Community and Affiliate Members do not receive the member benefit of the discounted rate to conferences. Contact the ACM staff at email@example.com
for more information.
Register someone else online from your online account!
Our new website allows users to register and pay for multiple individuals from their account. Here's how it works:
- Selecting an existing contact
- This option is for anyone who has a record in the ACM database (member, past member, non member).
- The user who is signed in must be listed as the Company Administrator for individual's company they are registering on behalf of. Review the Company Administrator page for a full explanation of this role. To become a company administrator for your company, have the current primary contact notify staff at firstname.lastname@example.org that these permissions are allowed.
- The user account of the individual to be registered must be completely tied to the company's record. If someone has a history with ACM, but changed companies, their record might be outdated.
- Adding a new contact
- This is for someone new to community media, or completely new to ACM.
- Adding a new contact will not show member pricing until approved by staff.
- Complete your registration through the cart at the top of the page.
Conference Registration Rates
Full Conference (Access to all sessions and exhibit hall on all conference days, and includes one Hometown Media Awards Celebration ticket. Excludes additional events and activities)
$375 (early bird) / $425 (after June 14)
$500 (early bird) / $550 (after June 14)
$125 (with meals, does not include Hometown Media Awards Celebration Ticket)
/ $50 (with no meals or any special events. Only education session and exhibit hall)
Single Day (Access to single day of conference and exhibit hall on one day only. Excludes additional events and activities and Hometown Media Awards Celebration)
$175 per day
$200 per day
Speaker (day of speaking):
Exhibit Hall Only (Excludes meals, education sessions, special events, and additional events and activities)
Hometown Media Awards Celebration Ticket Only
ACM Awards Celebration Ticket Only
Additional Events & Activities
Emerging Leaders Institute (This session is an additional rate for ALL conference registration types)
Join in for a pre-conference two-day event on Monday, July 8 and Tuesday, July 9. For full information on this event, tab over to the Emerging Leaders Institute
Virtual Reality / AR Production for Community Media (This session is an additional rate for ALL conference registration types)
Friday, July 12th
Part 1: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Part 2: 10:45 am - 12:15 pm
$80 (early bird) / $120 (after June 14)
$100 (early bird) / $140 (after June 14)
Foundation of ACM Fundraising Mixer (This event is an additional rate for ALL conference registration types)
Wednesday, July 10th, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm at the Jack London Revue
Refund requests received by May 31, 2019 will be honored and will incur a $50 processing fee. Refunds between June 1 and June 21, 2019 will incur a $150 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for requests made after June 22, 2019. Refund payments may take up to six weeks from the date of your refund request.
Send Registration Forms and/or Payments to:
: Alliance for Community Media, Attn: Ashley Stevenson, 4248 Park Glen Road, Minneapolis, MN 55416