Open Position: Marketing and Development Manager
BronxNet, a growing community media organization, seeks a Marketing and Development Manager to join the team. The Marketing and Development Manager is responsible for securing financial resources through grants and appeals that will support the organization’s programs and services. The Marketing and Development Manager is also responsible for helping to build and manage the organization’s brand and all aspects of marketing communications in order to raise awareness of BronxNet and its services.
• Develop an annual fundraising plan with Management and implement
• Cultivate partnerships in the community
• Write and submit new and renewed grants and reports
• Work closely with staff to review program services in order to obtain information for reporting, comply with donor expectations and be aware of programmatic needs for funding to fill gaps or unmet needs of clients
• Develop a marketing plan for services that includes class offerings, events, press releases, social-media outreach and networking
• Increase BronxNet awareness in the community at events
• Manage the production and distribution of ancillary materials that support development and marketing goals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required with at least 5 years experience in marketing and development.
• Proven success in areas of individual and corporate giving as well as grant writing and funding
• Outgoing, team player, Database knowledge, high user of social media
• Knowledge of the Bronx a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Application deadline is Thursday February 23, 2017. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.