Job Opening in Billerica, MA
Deadline to apply: March 22, 2014
, Inc. (BATV) seeks a full-time Youth Coordinator
(Learn about the station at http://www.batvinc.org/)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote Access Corporation and youth programs.
- Recruit and retain youth membership and involvement.
- Liaison for all youth oriented organizations.
- Facilitate all aspects of youth programs and activities.
- Create and implement curriculum for programs.
- Partner with educators across school system to encourage media literacy.
- Plan and implement special youth events.
- Manage all internship programs.
- Provide general membership assistance as needed.
- Schedule facility and equipment usages.
- Provide general production assistance as needed.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Dynamic, reliable and confident.
- Strong customer service skills and enjoy working with youth.
- Knowledge of HDV, DSLR and point-and-shoot cameras.
- Expertise in nonlinear editing; Adobe CC Suite experience.
- Familiarity with media literacy exercises.
- Demonstrate past experience motivating individuals.
- Group facilitation skills.
- Strong administrative, computer, organizational and communication skills.
- Production skills and ability to teach / share knowledge.
- Willing to work mornings, afternoons and / or evenings and some weekends.
- College degree in related field, knowledge of access television and digital media formats are preferred.
Interested candidates please submit:
- Cover letter.
- List of three professional references with contact information.
Please submit all materials by Saturday, March 22, 2014 to:
Youth Coordinator Search
Billerica Access Television, Inc.
430 Boston Road
Billerica, MA 01821