Open Position: Facilities Coordinator
BronxNet, a growing community media organization, seeks a part-time Facilities Coordinator.
– Schedules production equipment resources of the organization with BRONXNET staff and certified BRONXNET public access producers.
– Coordinates the distribution of equipment resources in accordance with resource tracking schedule and company rules & procedures.
– Maintains physical plant on a daily basis performing checks of equipment resources, facility conditions, and security of access points.
– Maintains written reports of equipment status.
– Provides hands-on technical support to public access clients, staff, and interns when required. Analyze daily reservation log to identify areas and resources scheduled to be utilized and records any changes in status of resources.
– Confers with management to review daily activity, evaluate equipment resources, and gauge upcoming usage needs.
– Helps to maintain, install and test production equipment. Preparation of shortlist that must be completed before the end of shift for review with the next scheduled facility personnel to ensure equipment resources in the areas of field, studio and editing rooms are utilized properly and any necessary changes are implemented accordingly.
– Professional experience with television production equipment;
– Excellent communications and customer care skills;
– Bachelor of Art degree from four-year college or university; valid Drivers License.
– Bi-lingual in English-Spanish; familiarity with the Bronx Community; Bronx resident
Application deadline is Friday December 15th. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Facilities Coordinator” in the subject.