Annual Conference – Exhibitors
Apply by filling out the: 2018 ACM Sponsor & Exhibitor Form
Please contact Katie Benson at email@example.com or at 952-928-4643 with any questions.
Exhibit Booth* – $1,500 each (non profit rate available upon request)
• One (1) exhibit booth space (approx 8’ x 10’) with draped 6ft table and two chairs;
• Two (2) exhibit-hall only passes – passes include all food and beverage served in the exhibit hall area;
• One (1) full conference registration;
• Company/Organization listing on all conference marketing materials, conference website, and onsite program;
• Opportunity to announce winners of booth drawings Thursday evening; and
• Access to the Conference Attendee list
Exhibitor Presentation – $300
Exhibitors give a thirty minute presentation in a designated room next to the exhibit hall area where a microphone and podium with seating is set. Presentations will be held Wednesday and Thursday afternoon when the majority of attendees are available (with the exception of those registered for In-Depth Sessions). Topics may cover a variety of issues relating to the exhibitor’s products and services with the primary goal of providing conference attendees an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge about the latest products and services available to them.
* Presenter spaces are limited, so early confirmation is recommended.
Occupancy of exhibit space is not permitted unless booth space fees are paid in full.
Booths are assigned only after payment has been received in full. Assignments are on a first-come, first-served basis. ACM reserves the right to reconfigure the exhibit hall if necessary. All requests are final.
ACM reserves the right to resell Exhibitor booth space for any reservation not paid in full by the May 18, 2018 deadline. If an exhibitor must cancel their booth after May 18, 2018 exhibitors will be refunded minus a $500 cancellation fee.